[Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
时间:2023-12-06 08:53:10 出处:부동산阅读（143）
While exploring Seoul, travelers often encounter the well-known Bukchon Hanok Village, situated in the heart of the metropolis. Tucked away in the northwestern part of Seoul is another enclave of hanok, Eunpyeong Hanok Village, a hidden gem less frequented by tourists.
Nestled at the foot of Bukhansan, the village has close to 100 hanok, each showcasing the beauty of traditional Korean architecture.
Established by the Seoul Metropolitan Government in 2013, Eunpyeong Hanok Village quickly evolved into Seoul's largest neighborhood of newly built hanok.
To learn more about hanok, visitors can stop by the Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum, which offers insight into Korea's architectural heritage.
- 탄약 찾는 러…국방부 "北컨테이너 적재량, 포탄 수십만발 분량"
- [Hello Hangeul] The making of Korean language textbooks featuring BTS
- [Korea Beyond Korea] ‘Korea should support Korean history studies, research abroad’
- N.Korea blasts Yoon for denouncing military ties with Russia at UN
- [Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis
- 러 무기 만져보고 타보고...김정은 '북·러 합작' 도발 메뉴 내놓나
- Political strife may delay Korea’s launch of new space agency
- Kakao completes its first own data center
- [Herald Interview] Netflix's ‘Devil’s Plan’ expands realm of survival game shows