时间:2023-12-06 10:02:50 出处:쇼핑阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- Yoon hosts luncheon meeting with Korean atomic bomb victims in Hiroshima on Chuseok
- S. Korea in contention for team medal in women's golf
- Inflation driving up costs to eat out
- TvN Sports, CGV to screen Bundesliga’s first ‘Korean derby’
- N.Korea could use nuclear weapons at any stage of conflict: Pentagon
- S. Korea to extend $5 mil worth of fertilizer aid to Ukraine via U.S. agency
- Korea Post names new president
- SC Bank Korea CEO nominated for fourth term